Plate 1. Some of 69/67A's bone anomalies, both normal variation and degenerative.
- 1. The teeth are extremely worn especially on the back molars.
- 2. The sternum is very wide.
- 3. Osteo-arthrosis of lateral condyles of the left and right tibias.
- 4. There is severe eburnation of both scapulo-humeral joints of the shoulders.
- 5. Constriction atrophy of the left and right humeri. Marked depression on the medial side below the humeral neck where the scapula impacted against the shaft of the humerus.
- 6. The wrists too are greatly affected; the distal ends of both radii are severely eburnated.
- 7. Radius-ulna with false joint on left radius. 8. Robust metacarpals of left and right thumbs.